Personal Information Protection Policy
- Tokyo Shokai shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations, identify the purpose(s) of use in advance concerning the handling of personal information and publicly announce or notify the same.
- Personal information acquired by Tokyo Shokai shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which the information was acquired.
- When Tokyo Shokai outsources the handling of personal information to external parties, the parties who are deemed to handle personal information properly shall be selected and ensure that they would implement appropriate management of personal information, such as safety management, maintenance of confidentiality, and prohibition of re-entrustment by signing contracts.
- Personal information retained by Tokyo Shokai shall not be disclosed or provided to third parties without the consent of the concerned principal, except in the following cases.
- Where the provision is in accordance with the law;
- Where the provision is required to protect the life, person, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal;
- Where the provision is particularly necessary to improve public health and sanitation or to promote the sound upbringing of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal;
- Where a business is required to cooperate with a government organization, local authority, or an entity commissioned by the one of them, for accomplishing official business as set forth by law and where obtaining the consent of the principal carries the risk of hindering the accomplishment of such official business.
- Tokyo Shokai shall store the personal information in its possession under strict management and shall safely return or erase the information at an appropriate time after achieving the purpose.
- Tokyo Shokai shall endeavor to prevent risks such as unauthorized access of personal information, loss, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information, by implementing appropriate and rational level of safety measures for personal information retained by Tokyo Shokai.
- Tokyo Shokai shall continuously review and make efforts to improve the personal information protection system.
- This policy shall be shared with all executives and employees and ensured that they have thoroughly understood the contents.
- Tokyo Shokai shall provide appropriate education to all executives and employees to increase the awareness of protection of personal information.
All rights reserved, Copyright TOKYO SHOKAI,LTD.